If you have been hanging around Myspace for any length of time, chances are you have run across an application called Mobsters. There are several of these, one let’s you play as a Vampire, another as a Zombie, a Hero in medieval times, a Rockstar, the list can go on and on. And as odd as it sounds, I tried both the Vampire and Zombie application, I just could not get into them as I have with Mobsters.
What Mobsters does is allow you to play as, well, as a mobster. You earn cash by going on hits, that is killing other mobsters and collecting the bounty, you earn cash by investing in property, you earn cash by performing missions, you even can simply fight another mob member and steal money from their pocket!
The title of this blog is Myspace.com Mobsters 6 “cheats”.
These are not cheats exactly, but they are some ACE tips on how to get to be the best you can and whack as many mobsters as you want.
1) To add someone to your Mobster family, they must first be a friend in your Myspace Page. To that end, feel free to add ZombieMall.com to your Myspace page.
2) You can have a mob family, the number allowed into your mob family is based on your level. You can have 5 for every level you are. For example, if you are level 1, you max mob size would be 5. If you are level 7, your max mob size is 35. Level 40 let’s you have a max mob size of 200. The limit of the game is 500, however, you can go beyond level 100 (you just max out with a mob size of 500 – at this time).
3) To determine how much income a mobster has, simply put them into a hit list (don’t worry, you are not committed to placing them there, you can always cancel) and determine the cost of placing a hit on them, then divide that cost by 10. For example, if I place someone onto the hit list and it’s going to cost $3,643,000 to have the hit put out on them, I then divide that by 10 and I now know how much their income is; $364,300.
4) For every person in your mob family they will use 1 weapon, 1 armor, and 1 vehicle. So if you have a mob family that has 140 members, when you go into a fight, they will be able to use 140 weapons, 140 armors, and 140 vehicles.
5) Godfather Points. Wait until you are about level 10 to spend them. Spend them on cash only. Use the cash to invest in property. If you are like me, you are not going to want to spend real world money to get more Godfather Points. You do however have the chance to earn more as you accomplish certain goals in the game. In essence there are 3 things you can spend you Godfather Points on, Cash (your level times 10,000), 1 mob member for 20 points (just recruit friends, it’s way easier), or 10 energy, refill only, for 10 points.
6) For FAST exp, put yourself on the hitlist. Be sure to have a great balance of attack power and defence when you do this, you will get attacked lots of times, and stay in the hospital healing yourself.
I saw a guy go from level 56 to level 62 in about 15 minutes.
I hope this helps in your understanding of the game, and if you wish to add me, feel free by clicking here: Add ZombieMall.com to my Myspace Friends List